Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned spa goer, follow these basic guidelines to make the most of your experience when you visit a Tranquil Blessings Pop-Up “Rejuvenate YOU” Express Spa or any spa for that matter.
1. Get a Menu of services beforehand so you’re informed about all your options.
2. Book appointments as far in advance as possible. Don’t be afraid to mention if you’re a first timer. Now’s the time to ask questions you have and state your preference for a male or female therapist and tech. If you’re paying with a gift certificate/voucher, inquire about any policies concerning it and if the tip is included Book vouchers here. .
3. Try to avoid alcohol on the day of treatment or at least until after you’ve received your services.
4. Dress comfortably in clothes that are easy to remove if desired and try to limit jewelry so as to avoid them getting misplaced.
5. Arrive early, ideally 15-20 minutes before your appointment, so you have time to fill out medical disclosure forms, settle in and relax. Don’t forget to turn off your cell phone.
6. Speak up about anything that feels uncomfortable – the temperature, pressure or music volume – during your treatment. If you’re wearing contact lenses inform the esthetician before your facial.
7. Nudity is not required for a typical table massage or a Seated Massage. You can opt to keep your undergarments on or all of your clothes..we encourage you to do what you’re comfortable with.
8. Be mindful of other clients. Keep your voice low and conversation to a minimum in common relaxation areas.
9. Tip everyone who performs a service between 15 and 20 percent, or more or less based on the quality of the service.
10. If you have to cancel an appointment, give at least 24 hours notice for a single service and 48 hours for two or more.
Enjoy your Spa day!!